Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Download Windows Vista standalone Service Pack 1

Windows Software

Old 09-03-2009

Download Windows Vista standalone Service Pack 1

Hey guys!

Standalone Service Pack 1 for Windows Vista is out

Service Pack : Its is a software patch or an update program which fixes a lot of bugs or any present in the previous package. It may be a single update or a group of updates.

A service pack or SP is a collection of updates, fixes and/or enhancements to a software program delivered in the form of a single installable package. Many companies, such as Microsoft or Autodesk, typically release a service pack when the number of individual patches to a given program reaches a certain (arbitrary) limit. Installing a service pack is easier and less error-prone than installing a high number of patches individually, even more so when updating multiple computers over a network.

Service packs are usually numbered, and thus shortly referred to as SP1, SP2, SP3 etc. They may also bring, besides bug fixes, entirely new features

Download Vista SP1 standalone

Old 09-03-2009

Re: Download Windows Vista standalone Service Pack 1

Hey!
Fame, i downloaded it but it gives me some error... I cannot install the service pack one. Any ideas about how can i make this service pack to install on my machine without getting my Vista installation screwed..! Please help! Vista has a lot of bugs and i'm hoping that the service pack fixes some if not all...!
Thanks in Advance!
Old 09-03-2009

Hey all...!
The aboce mentioned service pack is for 32-bit operating system regardless of the vista edition. If the above software isn't installing in your machine, i guess you have a 64-bit operating system...! Check and post back...!
Old 09-03-2009

Hey!
Yup i have a 64-bit operating system, does that mean i wont be able to install the service pack on my machine? Please help! Any alternative? would be greatfull... thanks!
Old 09-03-2009

Hey!
Sorry guys for posting incomplete information. You can install the service pack in 64-bit vista only if the service pack is for 64-bit and the above is the 32-bit version patch. Download the 64-bit Service Pack 1 for Vista below :

Download Vista SP1 Standalone x64

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , ,