Go Back   TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 06-03-2009

ImTOO computer transfer: Ipod Touch not supported?

hi,
i have latest version of ImTOO,the Ipod Touch was detected, songs and video are running fine,but after transferring songs from computer the song in list was unable to appear on screen,then i tried to reset ipod but it shows : unkown error -18.is that any thing wrong with convertor.Does anyone know what causes this issue and how to fix it? Any help will be extremely appreciated.
Old 06-03-2009

Re: ImTOO computer transfer: Ipod Touch not supported?

Chose which software your going to use and stop using EphPod & iTunes to manage the iPod. If the songs are on the iPod then just do a reset first. If the songs don't appear on the screen then use the updater to restore the iPod, get rid of one of the apps your using, then resync the iPod.

Use iPod Agent if you need to transfer the songs back to the PC. It is advisable to back up your library.
Old 06-03-2009

Alright go into Program files.Delete you're Itunes directory go to google and search "Windows Clean Up Utility"Run this application and find I tunes and remove it (This will delete all the itunes registry files)
Old 06-03-2009

hi,
Try turning off the iPod and the syncing it. You should only have to do this once. Don't know why, happened to mine too.

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , , ,