Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 06-03-2009
yoyo808

EASEUS Partition Master for FREE

you guys

my question is:
Is there a giveaway activity in the near future as EASEUS co. did on maketecheasier?
I just missed it. i love EASEUS Partition Master so much. At least all my friends think highly EASEUS Partition Master Pro.
However, when I was ready to download it, the free downloading activity stopped.
who knows?
Old 06-03-2009

Re: EASEUS Partition Master for FREE

EASEUS Partition Manager is comprehensive partition software, which not only provides with convenient user-interface simplifying your tasks but also enables you to configure and manage partitions of hard disk.

With the help of EASEUS Partition Manager, you can create and delete partitions on your hard disk quickly and easily. The most attractive feature is that it can resize/move your partitions by using the free spaces.

With EASEUS Partition Manager you'll be able to easily the space on your ard drive(s).

DOWNLOAD
Old 06-03-2009

In the EASEUS Partition Master Professional Edition, you can enjoy all the powerful functions including
  • Disk copy wizard, partition copy wizard to protect data
  • 1.5TB hard disk supported
  • Resize and Move partitions
  • Copy Partition
  • Copy Disk to protect data
  • Create, Delete and Format partitions
  • Hide and Unhide partitions
  • Create a bootable CD/DVD
  • and much more.

In addition, it works perfectly with hardware RAID and Windows 2000/XP/Vista (32 bit and 64 bit).

download from here:
http://www.easeus.com/download.htm
Old 06-03-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macarenas View Post
EASEUS Partition Manager is comprehensive partition software, which not only provides with convenient user-interface simplifying your tasks but also enables you to configure and manage partitions of hard disk.
EASEUS Partition Manager is renamed as EASEUS Partition Master now! As Partition Magic alternative, EASEUS Partition Master 3.0 Home Edition enables you to manage partition without data loss. FREE for home users!!!

New features:
  • Disk&Partition Copy/Clone supported.
  • Up to 1.5TB disk supported.

Download EASEUS Partition Master 3.0.2

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: ,