Go Back   TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 03-03-2009

Direct file transfer software

hi,
i recently bought a new system with Q6700 3.5 Stable,Motherboard XfX 790i Ultra,GeForce 8800 GTX OC,Corsair Memory 2 GB PC3200 DDR RAM, i want a software which can transfer my data of old system to the new system.and i also wanted to know that which cable is use for high transfer of data between two computer,Any recommendations and suggestions are appreciated.
Old 03-03-2009

Re: Direct file transfer software

Transferring any file is trivial. It just involves reading the data from a file (ie. reading 1024 bytes at a time) and sending that data to the computer connected to yours through a TCP connection.
Old 03-03-2009

IntelliMover lets you quickly and easily transfer files like e-mail, music, photos, files, folders, computer settings and more from one computer to another.IntelliMover lets you select the file types and settings that you want to move, so you do not end up cluttering your new computer with unwanted files.

IntelliMover makes your new computer look like your old computer - only better!
Old 03-03-2009

Quote:
i want a software which can transfer my data of old system to the new system.and i also wanted to know that which cable is use for high transfer of data between two computer,Any recommendations and suggestions are appreciated.
Fast Data Transfer 0.9.1 this will give the maximum transfer speed of data from one computer to another.
Old 06-07-2009
Vincy

I use a special software to transfer files. PC File Transfer doesn't require any cables and it doesn't matter how far remote computers are. It uses account-based transfer, so there is no need to worry about blocking (firewall etc.) during a transmission

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , , ,