Thread: Cannot Install Lotus Windows Vista ?

Cannot Install Lotus Windows Vista ?

Hello,Recently I Downloaded the latest version of lotus But When I Tried to install it the Installed Failed With Some error I cant seem To remember Right Now can You please Tell how can I Solve this Problem as I Cannot Install Lotus to Windows vista. Can you also tell the Standard Step and minimum Requirement to install Lotus on Windows Pc thanks In Advance For Your replies

Re: Cannot Install Lotus Windows Vista ?

Hello, if you are Facing the problem due to Reading error then If you can see the CD (assuming it is on CD) using the Windows Explorer, you can try copying the content to your hard drive, then run the installation from the copy. If your computer just cannot read the media, there is nothing you can do but get a new copy of the software

Hello, Check Below a Similar Thread Cannot Install Lotus Windows Vista ?

Hello are You Talking About Installing IBM Lotus Symphony on Windows XP or Windows Vista Then Follow these steps

1. Specify your local language setting by clicking Start -> Control Panel -> Region and Language Options, if necessary. Lotus Symphony Beta 4 will automatially switch to the native language version specified in this setting.
    2. Locate the IBM_Lotus_Symphony_w32.exe file that you downloaded.
    3. Double-click the file to start the installation process. If no installation screen appears, double-click the setup.exe, file located in the same folder as the IBM_Lotus_Symphony_w32.exe file.
    4. Follow the screen instructions to complete the installation. Click Finish when the installation process is complete.

Result:You are ready to begin working with IBM Lotus Symphony to create new documents, spreadsheets, and presentations. You will have one icon for Lotus Symphony on your desktop, as well as one shortcut on the Start -> All Programs menu.