Thread: Photo album and video Edititng Software

Photo album and video Edititng Software

Hi,I have lots no of photos, some of them is of mine, some photos are nature beauty taken from Camera and some are downloaded from Internet and I wanted that photos should be keep on my desktop as wallpapers with some special or 3D effects and I also have some video files and for which I wanted to integrate sound features, is there any kind of softwares available in the Market please let me know.

Re: Photo album and video Edititng Software

Synactis PhotoAlbum Photo album software for Microsoft Windows. easy creative layout, style sheet management, image retouching, automatic generator, picture extraction from video clips, printout, PDF export, e-mailing... Supported image formats: JPEG, JPEG2000, BMP, TIFF, BMP, DIB, RLE, PCX, ICO, CUR, PNG, WMF, EMF, Targa. Picture extraction from AVI video clips.

It also has the lot of features such as:
    • Automatic page generation with respect to style sheet. Style sheet management
    • Multi-line text with customizable font and alignment. - 8 different border styles, with customizable color, margin, corner radius.
    • Layout commands: move, resize, equalize, align, center, front and back, array.
    • Image retouching - Channel adjustment: saturation, brightness, contrast. - Color adjustment: red, green, blue. - Selection modes: rectangle, circle, lasso. - Copy, paste and crop selection.

I used PhotoTalk software and it is according to your requirement, it is a complete digital photo album software designed to help you and to organize your digital photos, document them with both text and sound, decorate them with photo frames, export them as web pages and distribute them in CD-R, and archive them to CD-R for future playback. Useful features include: Voice/music recording; full-screen viewing; magnifier; panner; thumbnail display; flexible preview printing; slide show.

Photo Album software is for people who has photos and images on their computers and networks. Anybody can receive photos of grandchildren, equipment, products etc. via email and it is most likely that the receiver does not have an album to arrange and display the photos. It is also important to back up photos on CD's in a way that they can be viewed with descriptions and in an order that makes sense. Photo Album has CD-Maker for this purpose and to make CD's for distribution to friends, clients and many more.

List of features:

1. Always fits the photo into the screen and is scalable, Unlimited Albums, collections and photos per album, Only uses paths, no extra disc space is used, Make CD compilations for Business card CD's and normal CD's (backups etc.),
    2. View any album as Thumbnails or lists(to be clicked into full screen)
    3. slide show or presentation.
    4. Print Albums or any range of photos up to 100 per page
    5. Search drives and networks for photos using special search facility, "Mouse over" feature shows photos and descriptions without the need to click on the photo, Empty "Shoe Box" into Albums.
    6. Edit graphics, enhance or change photos, Resize any photo for the purpose of email or web uploading, Email any photo, Make any Album your slide show screensaver, Make any photo the wallpaper.
    7. Easy step by step help to get started, Online support.