Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Want Data recovery software

Windows Software

Old 28-02-2009

Want Data recovery software

I reformatted my machine but i didn't save my important documents and all my pictures . I had made a data disk backup but most of the stuff on the backup is corrupt for some reason. I want some software to pull the data off my reformatted hard drive.

Thanks

Old 28-02-2009

Re: Want Data recovery software

Windows Data Recovery Tool v 1.1. Imagine the situation when your windows partition get corrupted and you found that some of your important information, files & documents. Download Windows Data Recovery Software
Old 28-02-2009

See this thread Need a good data recovery software it will help you.
Old 28-02-2009

The best data recovery software for you when you come across a sticky situation. It is so easy even first timer shouldn’t have trouble using this product. And what’s more, compared to the other data recovery software, it doesn’t cost you much. So do not waste time and money on other software wondering if you can recover deleted files. Please click here
Old 14-05-2010
peternik

You can often successfully recover deleted files from a PC, phone or camera memory card or USB Memory stick, it just depends on what’s happened since the files were deleted.

When you delete files the data itself isn’t deleted, just the index entry that says where the data for those files is located. The space containing the deleted files is also now marked as free space so it is available to the system for any new files to be written there instead.

If and when that happens, then it becomes too late to recover your deleted files so it is very, very important to not save any new files or data to the device concerned.

If the deleted files are on a memory card or USB memory stick, just don’t save any new files to it.

One of the easiest ways to see if you can recover deleted files is to try some file recovery software. Recommended asoftech photo recovery as it saved my life many times.

Last edited by Maqbool : 14-05-2010 at 11:28 PM. Reason: External links not allowed. removed the same.

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , , ,