Thread: Is there any program to delete duplicate files.

Is there any program to delete duplicate files.

Hey Guys,

I would like to know that is there any particular program to delete duplicate files. I would like to delete all my duplicate file which are present on my C drives. Is there any particular program which can detect my duplicate files and later on can delete it? Does any one have any idea about it? Any kind of help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Re: Is there any program to delete duplicate files.

Duplicate File Detective uses state-of-the-art file content analysis technology to show you exactly where the duplicate files are. You can scan multiple file systems - folders, drivers, removable storage devices, even network shares - all in a single pass. Then use the powerful Duplicate Result Manager to move, zip, or delete duplicate files safely, all with assistance from our innovative SmartMark duplicate file selection system.

Duplicate Finder, is designed to find and delete true duplicate files over home and corporate network while no software installed on other computer. Fast byte-to-byte and CRC32 comparison gives you the most accurate results and Duplicate Finder searches duplicate file contents regardless of filename. A list of duplicate files can be sorted, exported, and acted upon. A search session including results can be saved. Duplicate files can be deleted, moved, or copied. Regain valuable disk space and improve data quality.

Duplicate File Detector is a powerful tool to search for file duplicates on your computer. It can find duplicates of any files: text, binary, music or image. Algorithms used in the program allow for quickly analyzing of content of small and large files. The following criteria can be used search for duplicates: filename, file size, or file content. For multimedia files (MP3, OGG/Vorbis, WMA), the content of the following tags can be also analyzed: "Artist", "Album", "Title" and "Comment".