Thread: Windows media player won't play music

sad Windows media player won't play music

Hello Friends,

I'm having difficulty while playing songs in my Window Media Player. From last three to four i'm having some untitled tracks saved in my Window Media playlist which i'm unable to play or even can't change or delete it. Can any one tell me what should i do now to get rid of this issue? Any help on it would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Re: Windows media player won't play music

Make sure Windows Media is your selected default player on NWR by clicking on 'Change player' on the top right corner of the main NWR site.

If you have issues with Windows Media player not playing back the streams, and it is set as your default player, try reinstalling the player (version 6.4 or higher) or contact Microsoft tech support.

If you continue to have trouble, switch to a different player.

I think you may have the codec problem in your Windows Media Player. To resolve this issue try to update your Windows Media Player to some higher version from the official Microsoft site. Hope so this might resolve your issue.

Have you run the files through G-Spot to see what codecs it actually needs? You can't possibly have installed "ALL" codecs - your machine probably wouldn't boot if you could get them ALL onto one machine. Had you made any changes right around the time you first saw this problem? Installed/uninstalled anything new on your system?

No, i haven't install any thing new on my system. I don't think that there were many codecs on my system.

I think you should go for Windows Media Player 11 for your Windows XP. It offers great new ways to store and enjoy all your digital media. It's easier than ever to access all of your music, videos, pictures, and recorded TV on your computer. Play it, view it, organize it, or sync it to a portable device for enjoying on the go, or share with devices around your homeā€”all from one place.

Windows Media Player 11 is designed to work with all editions of Windows XP Service Pack 2 (SP2), and can also be used to restore Windows Media Player and related technologies to N and KN editions of Windows Vista.