Thread: Warning message "Unable to authenticate installer"

Warning message "Unable to authenticate installer"

Hello,

I will not be able to view videos on the Internet (Free). A message informs me that I can not see the movie because I have an old version of Macromedia Flash Player or Java Script disabled. The message also advised to download the new version of Flash Player.
    But when I try to install a warning message "Unable to authenticate installer" and hangs the installation.
    thanks,

Re: Warning message "Unable to authenticate installer"

This issue comes up on other video sites? Use no script? What versions of javascript and adobe flash player you have installed?

hello
    Yes, I tried with yahoo. Using Java (TM) 6 update5 while is not present between Adobe Flash player installed programs.

First update the Java machine and uninstall your current version. It 'a matter of safety.

Download the uninstaller for flash: http://download.macromedia.com/pub/f...ash_player.exe Close your browser and start the uninstaller.
    Go to Add / Remove Programs and check if we are to remove other entries for adobe flash player or macromedia flash player.

Finally download and install Flash Player from adobe.com (get flash player) or download the file and then installed as a normal program. softwarepatch.com/internet/flash.html

Download the IE plugin directly from here : http://fpdownload.macromedia.com/get...r_active_x.msi

fpdownload.macromedia.com/get/flashplayer/current/licensing/win/install_flash_player_active_x.msi

I uninstalled the version of java but I can not install the new one. I get the error message "Syntax of the configuration file is invalid." What do I do?