Thread: Hyperlinks not open in Outlook Express 6

Hyperlinks not open in Outlook Express 6

Hi

i am facing problem that hyperlinks of web pages Cannot open in Outlook Express 6 What should i do ? Is there any solution for this issue ?

Thanks

Re: Hyperlinks not open in Outlook Express 6

Go to my computer,
    view/folder options/file types (or control panel, folder options depending on your operating system.
    Scroll down to the URL:Hypertext Transfer Protocols, click edit twice and make sure the following is in the application used to perform action box: "C:\PROGRAM FILES\INTERNET EXPLORER\iexplore.exe" -nohome The same applies for URL:Gopher DDE should be set to: "%1",,-1,0,,,,
    Application should say: IExplore DDE application not running should be blank
    Topic should be: WWW_OpenURL Run the following commands from start/run. Run each line individually.
    After each run, you should see a short message stating the command was successful.
    regsvr32 Shdocvw.dll regsvr32 Shell32.dll (only applicable to Windows ME, Windows 2000 and XP - if using an earlier operating system, run regsvr32 shdoc401.dll) regsvr32 Oleaut32.dll regsvr32 Actxprxy.dll regsvr32 Mshtml.dll regsvr32 Urlmon.dll

Re: Hyperlinks not open in Outlook Express 6

Thank you Jax.S all of the .dll were sucessful apart from one. A message came up saying Mshtml.dll was loaded but the DllRegisterServer entry point was not found. This file cannot be registered. Have you any further ideas please? All that I want to do is to create hyperlinks from a Word or Excel document to another one.