Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Windows 7: Adobe Reader 9 doesn't works with browsers

Windows Software

Old 06-10-2010

Re: Windows 7: Adobe Reader 9 doesn't works with browsers

I was having the issue opening pdf in Explorer so I downloaded FireFox and it worked for a day or so and now I'm having issues with both Explorer and FireFox. I tried all the suggestions with preferences changes...yada yada yada and still no improvement. It's really annoying! Any more suggestions?
Old 06-10-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by L_Mixon View Post
I was having the issue opening pdf in Explorer so I downloaded FireFox and it worked for a day or so and now I'm having issues with both Explorer and FireFox. I tried all the suggestions with preferences changes...yada yada yada and still no improvement. It's really annoying! Any more suggestions?
Which Firefox version are you using ? Many times it happens if the browser is not compatible with the same. What i can suggest you is Install Firefox 3.5 and Adobe Reader 9.4. Am having the same and is working fine. Do reply the result.
Old 14-12-2011

12/13/11 - I read through all of the postings (I'm experiencing the same issue - Adobe 9 worked fine w/Vista and I upgraded to Win 7) and didn't like any of the solutions. I clicked on the Help function and had Adobe 9 check for updates. There was an update (I had been on 9.0) to 9.2. I downloaded, installed and re-booted. Have run several web pages with PDF links since and haven't seen the problem since. Folks might want to try getting the updated version. Best of luck to all.
Old 14-12-2011
cg15

Try Foxit reader

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , , , ,