Thread: Song tracks mixing software

Song tracks mixing software

Hi guys,,
    I wanted to get a software with a good functionality that can edit, cut, paste and mix a song or i can get a part of song from full length of 5 mints duration.
    Which software can suite me?
    Could you please help me out regarding this?

idea Re: Song tracks mixing software

Hi Orlando,
    I think PCDJ DEX suites your needs.
    PCDJ DEX is a music mixing program for both beginning and professional DJ's. The software enables you to mix your mp3, ogg, wma, flac, wav files or audio CD's easily on any configuration. Long-standing PCDJ customers will be familiar with the Classic Red 5.2 Mode, complete with the original Red 5.2 skin. You can even import your old Red 5.2 recordcase.

Each deck has a pitch slider with a selectable range from ± 8% up to ±100% You can pre-listen to the song using headphones through the rear-out of your 3d-soundcard, with a second sound card, by splitting left and right channels or by using ASIO drivers.

The PCDJ DEX DJ software has a very advanced BPM detection that will help you synchronize your tracks. It's very easy to set a cue-point and start your song exactly where you want. Beat-matching two tracks is also made easier by using the virtual record to speed a song up or slow it down.

smile Re: Song tracks mixing software

i think you should try Audacity bcz:-

FFmpeg support (downloadable separately) permits import and export of a much wider range of file formats, including WMA, M4A and AC3, plus import of audio from video files

On-demand loading of uncompressed files eliminates the wait before files can be played or edited

Linked audio and label tracks allow labels to move with their corresponding audio when cutting, pasting or changing speed or tempo

Hierarchical plug-in grouping for built-in plug-ins

Other experimental features: Sound activated recording; ability to save smaller, compressed project files; MIDI files can now be imported, cut-and-paste edited, then exported.

Miscellaneous: Interface improvements include a new Transport menu, and a new Preference to choose Waveform, Spectrum or Pitch view. Several bug fixes.

Because it is a work in progress and does not yet come with complete documentation or translations into foreign languages, it is recommended for more advanced users. For all users, Audacity 1.2.6 is a stable release, complete and fully documented. You can have Audacity 1.2.6 and 1.3.6 installed on the same machine.

And its also absolutely free

ThumbsUp Re: Song tracks mixing software

Orlando, you should try MixPad if you like editing, mixing, etc..

MixPad is the digital replacement of using a multitrack recorder and mixing desk. Designed with the professional sound engineers in mind, MixPad is also suited to audio enthusiasts who enjoy mixing their own music tracks.
    i'll let you know its some of the features:-

Unlimited track mixing lets you mix 100+ clips at once.

Supports a number of file formats including wav (multiple codecs), mp3, wma, vox, gsm, real audio and many more.

Supports importing video file formats to extract the audio and add to a production.

Includes a CD ripper to load audio direct from a CD-ROM.

Drag and drop files from your desktop or folders easily to Mixpad.

Manage your clips in the Clip Manager.

Mute a single track or set it as 'solo' (will mute all other tracks).

Add effects to individual tracks, including echo, reverb and distort.

Record new clips to a track using MixPad's superb quality audio recorder.

Song tracks mixing software

Hey guys thanks for your opinions. is there any other apart from all this software?

smile Re: Song tracks mixing software

you must try SOUND FORGE 9 to fulfill your editing and mixing.
    It is nice software with lots of features.
    Let me introduce you some of its features:-

The Sound Forge 9 professional digital audio production suite includes everything you need to quickly get from raw audio to finished master. Use this suite to create and edit stereo and multichannel audio files with speed and precision. Efficiently analyze, record and edit audio, digitize and restore old recordings, model acoustic environments, design sound for multimedia, and master replication-ready CDs.

Sound Forge 9 software has a complete set of tools for recording audio. Record straight into your sound card or use the Record Timer to begin and end a session at a specific time and date. Alternatively, you can start recording when a certain audio threshold is reached with Threshold Record Triggering. You can also now record and edit multichannel audio files as easily as stereo files

Edit stereo and native multichannel audio files down to the sample level in real time. Use familiar Windows commands to cut, copy, paste, mix, and crossfade audio. Drag and drop to edit between channels, and work on one file while processing others in the background