Thread: I need a Partition Software for Vista

yoyo808 Guest

I need a Partition Software for Vista

hi guys,

I am long time partition magic user, now Vitsa, but the sad thing is that i cant use pm anymore, why pm not update this cute product?

Is there a partition software like pm can run on Vitsa?

any help?

Re: I need a Partition Software for Vista

Acronis Disk Director Suite 10.0 is the easiest and most convenient partition manager and hard disk toolkit. It brings together the most popular disk management functions, partition recovery tools, and boot disk manager for Windows XP and Vista desktop systems.click here to download the software.

Acronis Disk Director Suite 10.0:

Acronis Disk Director Suite 10.0 is the easiest and most convenient partition manager and hard disk toolkit. It brings together the most popular disk management functions, partition recovery tools, and boot disk manager for Windows XP and Vista desktop systems.

Acronis Disk Director Suite 10.0 combines a number of previous Acronis disk management tools into one solution:

Partition Manager allows you to resize, move, copy, split, and merge partitions without losing your data;

Boot Manager is a multi-boot software utility that allows you to install multiple operating systems on your PC;

Partition Recovery allows you to recover accidentally lost or deleted partitions;

Disk Editor is a disk drive repair tool that allows you to perform advanced operations on your hard disk drive, such as restoration of boot records and hexadecimal editing.

New key features make it easier than ever before to modify your partition structure and boot new operating systems:
    Split partitions;
    Merge partitions;
    Explore partitions;
    Boot from an additional hard disk drive;
    Boot from CD/DVD;
    Automatic operating system detection.

FREE DOWNLOAD:

yoyo808 Guest

smile Re: I need a Partition Software for Vista

thank you guys,

Acronis Disk Director Suite 10.0 maybe is the suitable partition software for vista.

but it costs $49.99, that may be too expensive in this bad economic, I want a free one, possible?

wait for help?

Why dont you use Vista itself? Vista has its own partition managing. in computer management right click to your disk and then use shrink volume.
    befor this dont forget to defrag your and take a backup

yoyo808 Guest

I know that,Vista has its own partition managing, but it's so confusing. I need a simple and easy one to take.

I googled "free partition manager" and find this "EASEUS Partition Manager", how luckly it claim can suport vista, but i don't know if rellly work for me?

Is there anybody who used this FREE partition software?

Regards!

I googled "free partition manager" and find this "EASEUS Partition Manager", how luckly it claim can suport vista, but i don't know if rellly work for me?
    Try this Download Registry Mechanic 8 for Windows

yoyo808 Guest

THX

I,ve download this and check out, but i can't install this,even more Registry Mechanic is for clean, repair and optimize registry. not for me, I need a free partition manager