Thread: Mp3 tagging program

Mp3 tagging program

I need a good mp3 tagging program, i know about the winamp but it doesn't works for me correctly . Can you recommend any good mp3 tagging software for me?

Re: Mp3 tagging program

There are many mp3 tagging softwares are available, like music match , magic mp3 tagger. Etc Winamp may get a few wrong but it gets most right functions.

Also look at this thread: How to change tags for mp3 Songs , hope it will help you. ...

Tag&Rename - it's really good mp3 tag editor , it's not free but its worth to try the 30 days trial, it handles almost all digital audio formats. No matter what music compressor you prefer, you can keep your music collection organized with Tag&Rename. I have also used the AudioGrail , that also come in 30 days free trial.

Yes nothing beats the Tag&Rename. But personally i regularly use is Mp3tag and also supports various other codecs such as Ogg, WMA, FLAC, MPEG4, etc. You can consider the The GodFather also,It put order to chaos and put you in control. No more strange file names and endless search for "that song."

But if you looking for something free of cost then best mp3 tagger would be Simple ID3-Tag Editor. You can download it form this link .

Vyt Guest

I use Mp3tag... gets the job done for me. Simple and easy to use.

I will recommend MusicMatch JukeBox 10 for mp3 tagging. It is the best tool for this. It is full media player with multiple options like rips, mixes, burns, organizes, music play, etc. The tool also offers a super tag album function. Other than this you get access to 800,000 on demand tags online just by opening a account in it. The tool with a online music store, radio service, gift service, etc.