Accidentally deleted some important documents
or files that would like to find way to retrieve it back? Donít panic, here is a quick way that you can try to restore your lost files with this simple utility. Named as DiskDigger, it will scan through all the sector of your hard disk drive or any media (USB thumb drive, multimedia memory card) drives in an attempt to recover any of the lost files.
DiskDigger can recover files from any type of media that your computer can read. This includes USB flash drives, memory cards (SD, CompactFlash, Memory Stick, etc), and of course your hard drive. The types of files that it recovers includes photos, videos, music, documents, and other formats.
DiskDigger works by thoroughly scanning each sector of your media for traces of files. This has some advantages and disadvantages (read on to find out).
You may find DiskDigger useful ifÖ
- you deleted one or more photos from a memory card by accident, and want them restored.
- you deleted one or more photos from a memory card on purpose, but now want them restored.
- you deleted some documents from your USB flash drive, and want to recover them.
- you came across an old hard drive of yours (or someone elseís) thatís been reformatted, and would like to see what its previous contents were.
- youíre just curious about what old deleted photos (or other files) are still present on your memory cards.
DiskDigger is also a work in progress. This means that new features will be added very frequently, including support for more file formats, more configuration options, etc., so check back for updates.