Thread: How to Save Pdf File In Office Word 2007 ?

How to Save Pdf File In Office Word 2007 ?

Hello everyone,
    I just installed from my DVD Office 12, Microsoft 2007 Ultimate (students). So far no problem, everything is ok.But i heard That we Can Save Pdf file in Ms office Word 2007 , But When i tried To Save what i Found that There was no Save pdf option Available to save the File in Pdf Format Please help Me solve it.Thank you in advance,
    Best regards

Re: How to Save Pdf File In Office Word 2007 ?

There's both good news and bad news for Office 2007 users who are waiting to have PDF print features in Office 2007 programs with having to invest in Adobe Acrobat like software.The bad news first - Following the tussle with Adobe, Microsoft has removed native PDF printing support and XPS export capabilities from all Office 2007 programs.Now the good news - Microsoft today separately released a free add-on for Office 2007 that will allow users to export their Word documents or Excel Spreadsheets as PDF files without requiring a third-party PDF printing driver. The Save as PDF addin lets you export and save to the PDF format in all Microsoft Office programs. It also allows you to send files as e-mail attachments in the PDF format.The plugins are compatible with all Microsoft Office 2007 programs including Access, Excel, Infopath, Word, Visio, Publisher, Powerpoint and OneNote.

You can download both the PDF and XPS plugins in one installer here.
    or Click Here Direct Download Link

This download allows you to export and save to the PDF and XPS formats in eight 2007 Microsoft Office programs. It also allows you to send as e-mail attachment in the PDF and XPS formats in a subset of these programs.

Licensing Issues: The program website says that the Microsoft Save as PDF or XPS Add-in for 2007 Microsoft Office programs supplements and is subject to the license terms for the Microsoft 2007 Office system beta software. You may not use this supplement if you do not have a license for the software.

If your need is to create PDF, why not use a third-party tool such as PDF Creator ?PDF Creator is a cost effective solution over the leading PDF product, Adobe Acrobat 8. PDF Creator allows you to create PDF files from documents, spreadsheets, presentations, emails, websites, and virtually any file that can be printed. PDF Creator is a virtual printer so it's automatically integrated and ready for use in all of your favorite Windows® programs. This includes all of your Business applications, Multimedia applications, Web applications, Presentation applications and the list goes on and on. If you can print it, you can turn it into a PDF document.

Download It From Here

Hello , If You Want To Convert Your online Without any Hassle Tha You Convert your PDF to a Word document by going to Zamzar.com and click the Browse button next to Step 1 and choose your file. By default, Step 2 will be set to DOC format, but you can choose to convert your PDF to other file types such as TXT, HMTL, RTF, etc. Type in your email address for Step 3 and click Convert. You should receive an email within a few minutes with a download link to your converted file. I have tried out this service on some pretty complex PDF documents with text in multiple columns, multiple images, etc and have been very impressed with it’s conversion accuracy.