Thread: How do i Combine Mp3 files

idea How do i Combine Mp3 files

Hey Guys,

I would like to know that how can i combine two mp3 files with one another? Do any one have any idea about it that how can i do so? Would be grateful to you, if any one would help me out.

Thanks in advance.

Re: How do i Combine Mp3 files

Direct MP3 Joiner is an easy and fast audio tool to combine, merge or join MP3 files. With Direct MP3 Joiner, you can join multiple music MP3 files to one larger MP3 file in just a second. With our audio software utility, you can instantly merge, combine and join MP3 audio files without re-compressing and without any quality loss.

MP3 Workshop is a complete software package to convert and manage your MP3 files. You can cut segments, combine multi mp3 files into one or play, convert and rip Music CDs. MP3 Workshop also comes with an ID3 tag editor and a built in player. The interface is modern and easy to use, allowing you to quickly access all the features.The program supports projects to further organize your files.

I have accomplished comibing tracks using Audacity. Select all of the tracks and export them as a WAV, and convert it back to an mp3 using a converter. This is what I use for a converter, works good and it's free.

Direct WAV MP3 Splitter is a fast automatic WAV and MP3 cutter. Our Audio Splitter can quickly split large MP3 or WAV files without re-compression. WAV MP3 Cutter allows you to split, cut or trim MP3 or WAV files and save the results into new files. Direct WAV MP3 Splitter can work as an automatic MP3 splitter. You can view an MP3 file using wave graphics and easily set MP3 cut points and split your podcasts or audiobook. CUE files are supported.