Thread: Which is best media center application for Mac osx lion?

Arrow Which is best media center application for Mac osx lion?

I purchase a new laptop yesterday. I am using Mac osx lion operating system. Now I want to download media center application. I am new here and having less knowledge about it. Which is best media center application for mac osx lion? Can someone please help?

Re: Which is best media center application for Mac osx lion?

I am using VLC medial player for Mac osx lion. This is very nice application, its works fine for me. Most of the video formats run in this application. I like this VLC media player very much. If you are planning to download the media center application then it is highly recommended to you to use this application. You can download this application from official site of VLC.

I am using QuickTime media player application. According to me, this is best application. QuickTime is able to play internet videos, personal media and HD movies trailers etc.
    The features if QuickTime
    • Multimedia platform
    • Advanced video technology
    • Sophisticated media player
    • Flexible file format
    This is very good application so I suggest you this application for you Mac osx lion.

Elmedia Player this is very good media player application. I am using this application from two months. This player is a Flash & media player. This is very convenient media center application for Mac. This player supports SWF, AVI, FLV, XAP, MP4 and many other formats. The most important feature of this player is it has built-in web browser, smart playlist. Pro version of this player is also available to download. The pro version has several additional features. so download the pro version and enjoy more benefits

I am using Real player in my Mac OS X laptop. This is very nice application. Several types of format run smoothly in this application. This application has several features such as converting, sharing, library and downloading features. It has Exellent CD burner.

According to me DivX is the best application for Mac OS X. Using this application you can play high quality digital videos on your Mac OS X as well as the videos from Internet. It gas newest design with translucent windows. More visible play controls. I am using this application from three months and having no problems with this application. You can download this application from official site. Hope you will download and enjoy this application.

I recommend you MPlayerX this is very good application. This is most powerful, attractive, easy to use multimedia application. This plays almost all format files. It has multi monitor support, Apple remote support. This application stores information about last time where you stopped playing.

MacVCD X is the best application for the Mac OS X. This application has several features such as Track selection, repeat task feature, Photo VCD, movie saving, multiple languages etc. This application is user friendly and easy to use. It also has the fast forward and slow backward playback. I am using this application and its works good for me.

I am using Sothink FLV Player in my Mac OS X computer. This is very nice application. You can download this application from official site.This is Flash video player; Sothink is free application for Mac. This application plays flv video files on Mac OS. And also supports to play videos with an FLV extension. This application also supports various zoom modes. This application provides simple, more visible, attractive interface. This application is user friendly and easy to use.