Thread: Is there any app other then iTunes for iPhone photo/contact files back up on computer?

Is there any app other then iTunes for iPhone photo/contact files back up on computer?

hi guys I need help on this I am tired with using iTunes as my library manager. My complaint is that it takes very long time to add anything from my computer . Just added 1 song and it took 5 minutes to load as well as process which is totally outrageous. And iPhone photo/contact files back up on computer were gone on my computer system crashed. So i want to transfer my iPhone contents to pc besides iTunes.. I've looked around at quite a few alternatives but not certain if they fit my requirements. I would be really very much appreciate this thanks in advance

Re: Is there any app other then iTunes for iPhone photo/contact files back up on computer?

I think you should go for the Songbird application as I have read somewhere that is the best alternative for the iTunes although I never make use of it for me yet as I have no problem with my itunes software but its worth to take a look on this .

Re: Is there any app other then iTunes for iPhone photo/contact files back up on computer?

Well for me I have the external hard drive and I use the time machine on my Mac so I don’t have to worry for anything , everything is syncing very well automatically I hope this would also help you too for what you have been looking for or you can also make use of Dropbox and for external hard drives. I have read somewhere that it’s also the best option available as per your requirement. Hopes this help

What I would suggest you is you should go for the CopyTrans Manager . it s just faster and much better than the iTunes and great alternative for iPod, iPad, iPhone manager . you can just Add music, apps & videos to iPod, edit tags and artworks, organize iPhone playlists . I guess this would help you

I believe what you mean to say is when your iTunes crashes then all of you back related to the photo and contact is gone and as far as I know it won’t delete anything without your permission . And if you still need the third party apps then you should go for the

1. iPod Transfer for Windows download here
    2. iPhone Transfer Photo for Windows download here
    3. iPhone Transfer SMS for Windows download here
    4. iPhone Transfer Contact for Windows download here
    5. iPad/iPhone/iPod to Computer Transfer for Windows download here
    6. iPhone Tool Kits for Windows for Windows download here
    7. iPhone to Mac Transfer for MAC download here
    8. iPod to Mac Transfer for MAC download here
    9. iPad to Mac Transfer for MAC download here

Hopes this will help s you in transferring of music, photos, videos, SMS, Contact etc On the iPod/iPhone/iPad and computer PC or Mac .

Well I have using the Senuti to transfer all me stuff on the from the iPhone to the Mac PC I will siggest you too get that software it will help you for what you are looking for

I suggest you should try and make the iTunes work better on your PC as mainly since syncing other then the music and video with the iPhone are either a bad hacks or not available this is the nature of the apple platform . as far as the flexibility is concerned you should go with the Android phones .

By the way do you use the wireless connection , because I had the same problem with my iTunes and its turns out to be a wireless pc it wireless pc is very sluggish and slow regard less which platform you are using . Also on the advanced option screen Do you have iTunes copy the complete file or just a reference

I will recommend you to make use of the iPhone backup software if you looking for the back up your iPhone as it entirely backs up you iPhone data very fast and speed and its also very easy to restore in the rapid speed . this application is very simple to use interactive software for backing up iPhone data

As far as the photo is concern I would suggest do the following

• Just go to computer > my computer
    • Under scanners and cameras click iPhone

This will excess the photo on the phone which you can save on the computer and as far as the contact is concern I would suggest you to go for the OUTLOOK where you can choose COM add-ins and select the iTunes sync add-in and click OK or else if you need the third party apps then I would suggest you to get Cucusoft iPad/iPhone/iPod to Computer Transfer . it can everything from your iPad/iPhone/iPod to pc or iTunes easily.

I am using the MediaMonkey application which I suggest you also . I am really very happy with this software and as a media manager this application is actually a lot better than the iTunes. However but the only problem is that I am using the application on the iPod as I don’t have the iPhone so I really can’t comment on the performance of this application with the iPhone , but I believe this application will actually help you. Please post back if you have success on the iPhone

Quote Originally Posted by Capulet View Post
    I am using the MediaMonkey application which I suggest you also . I am really very happy with this software and as a media manager this application is actually a lot better than the iTunes. However but the only problem is that I am using the application on the iPod as I don’t have the iPhone so I really can’t comment on the performance of this application with the iPhone , but I believe this application will actually help you. Please post back if you have success on the iPhone

I will try MediaMonkey. Thanks.