Thread: How to use CCleaner

idea How to use CCleaner

Hello Friends,

I would like to know that how do i use Ccleaner software? I'm curious to know that for what purpose it is used. And what benefits does we get by using it? Does any one have any idea about it? Kindly let me know your views about it.

Thank you.

Re: How to use CCleaner

CCleaner is a freeware system optimization, privacy and cleaning tool. It removes unused files from your system - allowing Windows to run faster and freeing up valuable hard disk space. It also cleans traces of your online activities such as your Internet history. Additionally it contains a fully featured registry cleaner. But the best part is that it's fast (normally taking less than a second to run) and contains NO Spyware or Adware.

Our computers create thousands of small files that we never see in order to perform the computing tasks. Visiting web sites also creates thousands of files including the oft misunderstood cookies. All these files are called temporary files and are completely expendable. Over the course of time, these small temporary files can build up to such a significant amount that they can drag down the performance of even the fastest system.

CCleaner offers a quick, easy and thorough tool to clean all these files in a single click. After downloading and installing the product,you will have a CCleaner icon on your desktop. Double-click it, and click the Run Cleaner button. In just a few minutes, the cleaning will finish and present you with a report detailing what was deleted and how much space was recovered. IF you don't want your web history or cookies or recycle bin to be automatically cleaned (deleted), you can uncheck the appropriate box before clicking the Run Cleaner button.

This program remove all the rubbish of internet explorer, recycler bin, an other, although it fix the registry. If you want to have more space in your hard disk, please download it. It's very useful and easy to use.