Thread: How to uninstall any version of Nero completely

How to uninstall any version of Nero completely

Hi,

I had uninstalled nero, restarted my pc and try to uninstall several times but this does not let go.
    good if you know another way to remove it completely so that you can install the latest version will be very grateful because I was running out of space on this disk with my files that low and I can not record ... ahhhh! oh! if you know some other program to burn dvd like nero does it for example look at the data files you put on a 6 dvd movies and about 700 mb I have not found any program that does this grace ....

Thanks for help !!

Re: How to uninstall any version of Nero completely

Have you tried to unzip to a directory of the executable. Zip and run it from there?
    May have been caused by several reasons, such errors usually come out with a ruling read / write memory, may also be because you miss some. Dll or something. Anyway if you do not it will soon put a tool on the download page software you download the Regcleaner or one that you clean the system registry or force the removal.

Re: How to uninstall any version of Nero completely

I just reread what I put in the previous comment, and it appears that you gave was wrong with the drivers ASPI (Advanced SCSI Programming Interface), which is an interface specification to control SCSI devices through applications such as Nero and other recording software. Well I'm going on ... The context is that there is another utility that you do not remove anything or you can try this: CleanPack, which consists of two tools, one for removing the ASPI drivers and one for the record windows (although the former is already doing), and Driver-CleanTool.exe and RegistryChecker respectively.
    If for some reason does not solve the problem, you know where we are.