Thread: How to burn multiple iso files using Roxio Creator 2012

How to burn multiple iso files using Roxio Creator 2012

I found Roxio Creator 2012 to be really useful. As it really helped me to burn iso files using Roxio Creator 2012 , but as I tried it , I can say that I am used to this program but however I just want to burn some multiple file to a DVD disk? Burning iso files one by one will really take time so can you state some tips for burning multiple iso files. Thanks in advance.

Re: How to burn multiple iso files using Roxio Creator 2012

It came to my notice that an iso file is an exact image of a complete disc and we are not able to burn 2 iso files to a disc. An ISO file is an accurate image of a disc so you are not capable to make a disc with more than a few different disc videos. You will require to rip the ISO file to video files and then you are able to put them on a single disc together with the PhotoSHows. make use of Video Copy and then you can convert to rip the ISO files.

Re: How to burn multiple iso files using Roxio Creator 2012

I think what you are saying can’t be done, the foremost reason is you will be affected when you will try to burn multiple iso files on your DVD. You can extract the video to your hard drive and by converting it in a single iso file you can burn the iso's. In addition, you will be also able to burn as many files which will fit onto a DVD, but the condition here is that you have to mount the ISO's to a virtual drive.