Thread: Nero 8 installation problem

Nero 8 installation problem

Hi all, I have a serious problem to install Nero 8: I start the installation, then once the little loading 'Nero Installer "past the window to load the installation program (Nero Trial version) opens then it remains a very long time until a window tells me that the installation was canceled and that nothing has been changed in the system. So please help me if you have the solution to my problem. Thank you much.

Re: Nero 8 installation problem

Same problem of installing Nero 8 Trial. Tried everything: disabling anti virus and fire wall, uninstall nero 7 nero with clean tools. No results. No explanation on the site Nero.com or forum Nero.I am running Windows XP Pack 2.

You must enable automatic updates:

Run -> services.msc -> Automatic Updates -> Start

You can restart installation thereafter.

Hello.
    I followed the advice above, I activate the Automatic Update, but it does not solve the problem. i also use the RegCleaner so that I could delete files Nero.
    But after a restart, I still have the same problem installing Nero is abandoned.

If someone could help me find a solution.

I finally managed to solve my problem ! Use Nero General Cleantool Found at the site of Nero:www.nero.com ...
    Uninstalling a Nero product did not work properly?
    Use Nero General Cleantool to remove all remaining Nero entries from your computer.

Proceed as follows:
    Download Nero General Cleantool (General-CleanTool.zip). Save this file to your desktop. Use WinZip or WinRAR to unzip the ZIP file and save its contents to your hard drive. Please double-click the EXE file to launch the decompressed Cleantool. The window "Nero General Cleantool" opens. The Nero products installed will appear. Select the checkboxes of the Nero products you want to remove from your computer.
    Then click the "Clear" button. A status window opens. The tool may take several minutes to do its job. Please wait for the progress bar has come to the right.

In the window "Nero General Cleantool", click "Exit" when the suppression is complete. The Nero General Cleantool removed all selected Nero entries from your computer.