Thread: WinAmp Doesn't Read Album Art In FLAC Files

WinAmp Doesn't Read Album Art In FLAC Files

Hi, I want to know the exact problem behind this. I have tried to read the Album art from the MP3 files and then come to know that, it is working fine. But, when I added the FLAC files from the Album art Winamp is not loading that. So, if you are having any solution for this from which I will able to perform it, then please provide that to me.

Re: WinAmp Doesn't Read Album Art In FLAC Files

Hello, I know that this is not possible. I think you need to use any other plugin or application for your purpose. As if you make use of the Winamp for Reading the Album Art in FLAC files then that will not read by the Winamp due to the variations in the FLAC files. So, you will not able to achieve that. For doing that you need to make use of the any other application and there is no other solution for that.

Hello, I am not understanding the your problem. If you provide more details about the problem which you are facing then I can able to get the problem and then I can provide you solution for your problem. So, please provide the details which you have or you can simply take the screen shot of the error message and then send that to me. So, simply do that and then I will try to solve your problem.

Hello, It may be possible that you are getting the problem due to the Winamp version. You need to check the same in the newer version. As it may possible that older versions are not supporting the FLAC files for the Winamp and the newer version may support that and you will simply able to get the solution for that. So, simply check for that and you will able to get the problem solved. So, simply check that and get the solution.

Hello, I have tried to search the solution on internet. But, there is not any type of solution which will solve your problem. So, it is necessary to make use of the any other software application for the same. As, I don't think that you will able to get that from the Winamp as it is not supporting that. So, if you make use of the new application then only you will able to get the solution for your problem.