my problem: I want to update my VIA USB 2.0 drivers. on the site drivers are available,the drivers: Via Driver USB 2.0 (WHQL drivers 2.70P).
Manufacturer: VIA | INF: usb2via.inf | Class: usb | Version: 4.90.3000.10 | Date: 26/09/2003 | Date of publication: 03/10/2005
hope,The installation runs without any problems, I reboot the pc. Then I rescan my drivers on the site, and I always said that I have these drivers here: Manufacturer: VIA Technologies, Inc. | INF: usbport.inf | Class: usb | Version: 5.1.2600.0 | Date: 01/06/2002
And I once again and the same version 2.70P WHQL drivers. You will notice that the date does not stick at all, and that it is as if the pilots had not been applied.
In short, do any of you have heard of any bugs with these drivers? Or is there a fix? And finally, does anyone have a solution to offer me?
Some details on my configuration:
- Motherboard Asus P5VD2-VM
- Bios correctly configured
- Windows XP Professional updated with Service Pack 3
- I disable all applications including antivirus / antispyware when I update the drivers
- No other problems to report on other drivers.
Thank you in advance for your help.