| || |
| || |
Join Date: Aug 2006
Everest 5.0 is available for download
Lavalys today announced the availability of Everest 5.0, the latest version of its utility for testing and monitoring components of a PC. The program of this new software, which allows free use for thirty days, there is particular support for Core i7 processors, Atom II and Phenom, and a test to verify the conformity of his equipment with OpenGL 3.0.
Including support for over 85,000 devices, the two Everest 5.00 brothers can brag with updates like:
- New alerting feature that triggers on overheating, voltage drop, overvoltage and cooling fan failure.
- Support for Intel Core i7 'Nehalem', Intel Atom 'Diamondville' and AMD Phenom II 'Deneb' processors.
- Support for OpenGL 3.0 with OpenGL version compliancy test.
- Support for Windows 7 and a new auto-load feature under Windows Vista.
- Extended audio information by adding OpenAL and High Definition Audio pages.
- New information page for installed Windows Vista Sidebar Gadgets.
- GPGPU devices information for ATI Stream and nVIDIA CUDA.
Available for download in free trial mode from here
, Everest Ultimate Edition and Everest Corporate Edition can be purchased for as low as $34.95 and $19.95 respectively (upgrade options are also offered.
__________________ Blessings to you