Lavalys today announced the availability of Everest 5.0, the latest version of its utility for testing and monitoring components of a PC. The program of this new software, which allows free use for thirty days, there is particular support for Core i7 processors, Atom II and Phenom, and a test to verify the conformity of his equipment with OpenGL 3.0.
Including support for over 85,000 devices, the two Everest 5.00 brothers can brag with updates like:
- New alerting feature that triggers on overheating, voltage drop, overvoltage and cooling fan failure.
- Support for Intel Core i7 'Nehalem', Intel Atom 'Diamondville' and AMD Phenom II 'Deneb' processors.
- Support for OpenGL 3.0 with OpenGL version compliancy test.
- Support for Windows 7 and a new auto-load feature under Windows Vista.
- Extended audio information by adding OpenAL and High Definition Audio pages.
- New information page for installed Windows Vista Sidebar Gadgets.
- GPGPU devices information for ATI Stream and nVIDIA CUDA.
Available for download in free trial mode from here, Everest Ultimate Edition and Everest Corporate Edition can be purchased for as low as $34.95 and $19.95 respectively (upgrade options are also offered.