| || |
Join Date: Oct 2008
Re: How to set password to folder
To add a password to your personal folders follow these steps:
- If the Folder List is not visible, then click Folder List on the View menu.
- Right-click the Personal Folders, and then click Properties For "Personal Folders" on the shortcut menu.
- On the General tab, click Advanced.
- Click Change Password.
- In the Change Password dialog box, type your new password and verify it by typing it a second time.
- Make sure that the "Save this password in your password list" check box is cleared (not checked). This prevents the password from being cached. You will need to type it each time you run Outlook.
- After you have entered the password successfully, click OK three times.
- The next time you start Outlook, you will be prompted to type a password before viewing the contents of the personal folder.