Thread: Nero 7 Premium installation problem

Nero 7 Premium installation problem

Hello
    I can not install nero. When I run the installation I met this error message:
    Internal error: The custom action DLL experienced a failure in the last call function NeroAg_ExecPreInstallTasks. You must exit Setup.
    Thread ID failure 3384 , Current Thread ID 3996 What do I do to install? Thank you for your help

Re: Nero 7 Premium Installation problem

Download the fresh copy of Nero 7 and before installing clean system with CCleaner. You problem will surly solve.
    The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits. - Albert Einstein

What we think, we become (Please don't think you are a superhero and don't try to fly)

"SUCCESS IS NOT A DESTINATION , IT'S A JOURNEY"

Hi
    That's a common problem.When you first install the nero 7 a folder named 'nero7.tmp' created in your temp folder and now it is probably missing (i am sure).You may delete it when you clear your temp folder.try to get back from your friends machine if he use nero 7 and still not delete the above mentioned folder or some where else.....

you can find here:-

If you using XP it is under the "C:\Documents and Settings\yourusername\Local Settings\Temp" or If you using Win98 "C:\Windows\Temp"

(Change the drive letter and yourusename according to your system settings) Either you need to re-format the windows partition and then install the nero7.

Try this:
    While the installer is open to the page where you put in the user, company, and serial, open regedit and go to

Code:
    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Ahead\Installation\Families\Nero 7\Info
    Then modify all the registry entries there to match what you have on the installer page. Naturally, the serial will have to be consistent (according to the installer) with the name.

Re: Nero 7 Premium installation problem

Here is the solution for you:

1. Install Nero 7 Premium until it will hang up.
    2. Wait few min. before closing app. via Task Manager
    3. Restart Computer
    4. Go to Control Panel -> Programs -> Installed Programs -> Nero 7 Premium -> repair
    5. Wait a long process of repairing the installation (20 - 40min) and click OK every time it will ask
    6. Restart computer and you will have fully functional Nero 7 Premium in Windows Vista