Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

MP3 file does not open

Windows Software

Old 03-02-2009

MP3 file does not open

Good evening,

I can not open an MP3 file with WMP With others it works.

A message says the file has an extension that is not consistent with the format! I do not understand

Can you clarify my lantern? and how?

Thank you

Old 03-02-2009

Re: MP3 file does not open

Besides it is protected (rare) are you sure it is an mp3? (to see, you have to uncheck ---> My Computer ---> Tools ---> Folder Options ---> display, then go in advanced settings, uncheck the option "hide file extension whose type is known.

After-yes you can tell us if it is really the MPEG Layer III
Old 03-02-2009

Re: MP3 file does not open

thank you for your reply. This file is not protected, I did what you told me but it still does not work.

I also right click and ownership of this file and is written in the type: MP3 audio file

Is the problem codecs?

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: