Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Specify installation folder for windows applications

Windows Software

Old 21-01-2009

Specify installation folder for windows applications

Hello,
I have a weird problem, I installed XP and Office 2003 home and whenever I ask to install a program it will move directly on the desktop, how can I do to put directly into program files . (I tried everything but it will move directly on the desktop, is it a trick?

Thank you for your help

Old 21-01-2009

Re: Specify installation folder for windows applications

hello
This seems strange because every time you run a install.exe or setup.exe, the program is in c: program files. is what they are programs that you load on the net? In which case, in Mozilla or IE, there are the "tools" and options in the "general" the preference of the location of the Mozilla Downloads, by default it loads on the desktop.
Old 21-01-2009

Re: Specify installation folder for windows applications

Refer this Change the programs installation folder in Windows

What we think, we become (Please don't think you are a superhero and don't try to fly)

"SUCCESS IS NOT A DESTINATION , IT'S A JOURNEY"

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , ,