Thread: Problem with Graphics

Problem with Graphics

Before some hours i just formated my computer to upgrade from XP sp2 to vista..
    i wanted to install again my grafix card drivers so i downloaded a driver from nVidia's site to install it..the problem is that:
    Every time i start my computer during the loading screen,during any software installation and shutdown proccess the screen goes black for 1 second and goes back to normal which happens several times until it stops.. Its very irritating and i would greatly appreciate if someone could help me out.
    I suspect 2 things: Either my grafix card is old and is not capable for vista(which i dont think because my games act perfect with nice quality) or somethings wrong with the driver..
    Grafix Card--->Point of View-nVidia GeForce 7600GS

Re: Problem with Grafix

You need to update the drivers for your motherboards chipset. Your motherboard model number is usually located in the center of the board, or between the PCI slots.or simply refer motherboard manual or use any software to find the model no of motherboard Just update the chipset and then your card will work properly

Please list your psu type and power rating, memory configuration also try putting your computer to sleep and then bringing it out(sometimes works) All stats would be nice

Quote Originally Posted by Sam.D View Post
    Please list your psu type and power rating, memory configuration also try putting your computer to sleep and then bringing it out(sometimes works) All stats would be nice
    sorry but i dont know where i can find this info..can u give me some info on where to find them?