Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Help to "burn" an ISO image on SD card

Windows Software

Old 05-01-2009

Help to "burn" an ISO image on SD card

I need help to "burn" an ISO image on an SD card and then make it bootable.

I tried to format it stupidly and copy and paste the contents of ISO above, but it does not work.

For info, it is to put a picture of Hiren Boot CD on an SD card to boot an EEEpc which has no CD player. The boot SD is possible.

Old 05-01-2009

Re: Help to "burn" an ISO image on SD card

It must already set the bios to boot on removable devices, and I doubt that it works because I've never bios indicating a card reader as boot option

best is a U3 smart drive with a mod of the boot partition

or you can try using a SD card reader with USB port
Old 05-01-2009

I think it is not ISO but it must put its content, so you should rather "foolishly" copy the entire CD at the root of the SD card without image
Old 05-01-2009

As I said, the boot on the SD is possible with EEEPC. The beast copy files do not work.
Old 05-01-2009

I found a small app which namely makes a key USB / memory card bootable on the basis of an iso (all types are not supported but already a good basis)

http://www.prime-expert.com/flashboot/

For Hiren, since it is not legal, provided directly to the USB key, if you knew tracked down the CD version, you will find almost as easily the usb key ...

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , ,