| || |
| || |
Join Date: Oct 2008
Re: Add commands to the Quick Access Toolbar in MS Office 2007
You can add a command to the Quick Access Toolbar directly from commands that are displayed on the Office Fluent Ribbon.
- On the Ribbon, click the appropriate tab or group to display the command that you want to add to the Quick Access Toolbar.
- Right-click the command, and then click Add to Quick Access Toolbar on the shortcut menu.
- You cannot increase the size of the buttons representing the commands by an option in Microsoft Office. The only way to increase the size of the buttons is to lower the screen resolution you use.
- You cannot display the Quick Access Toolbar on multiple lines.
- Only commands can be added to the Quick Access Toolbar. The contents of most lists, such as indent and spacing values and individual styles, which also appear on the Ribbon, cannot be added to the Quick Access Toolbar.