Thread: Start up windows impossible

Start up windows impossible

I had a PC but do not want to start in fact when I started it runs properly until the launch of the windows and load it launches this does not I left it all night and the next day nothing had changed so I decided to format and surprise not format, Safe mode impossible also found bios, I do not know what to do

someone could tell me they have this problem the hard disk or other hardware problem

In advance thank you and wish you a good day

Re: Start up windows impossible

to start it is a laptop! or PC desktop! brand type?

the PC is a desktop that has been assembled piece by piece and I do not know the configuration because it does not start now, unfortunately, what I can say is that the person who had this PC had surely crack his or XP other software, but without any certainty

what I intend to do is replace the hard drive but I'm not sure that the problem comes from it and that is why I ask your light

In advance I thank you sincerely

When Windows will not start, he insists on calling you a file missing or stubbornly you display a blue screen claiming compensation system files by the CHKDSK command, it is time to use the Recovery Console.

Recovery Console is on the CD standard installation of Windows XP (for Microsoft). It allows you to launch a number of commands designed to repair your installation if it is damaged.

(If you have a PC "brand", delivered with Restore CD only, you will not be possible to use the Recovery Console. Consult the manual provided by the manufacturer to repair your installation).

The procedure to start the Recovery Console (and the commands available) is described in Microsoft Article 314058.

Note: It is not necessary to install the Recovery Console on your hard disk. You can start by booting from the CD-ROM installation of XP
    In the message "Press any key to boot from CD-ROM, hit a key on the keyboard.

Files to support the operation of the console is loaded into memory.

Then there is the welcome screen:
    Press "Repair".

Where the choice of operating system to start is offered (in general, there is only one) type the corresponding number:

If you have never entered a password in the console, do not enter anything, just press the ENTER key.