Thread: PacketTracer5 for ccna,ccie,ccnp

PacketTracer5 for ccna,ccie,ccnp

hi
    those who are preparing for ccna,ccnp,ccie the one of the most important software feature for them is PacketTracer5. This new and more powerful version of Packet Tracer, Cisco’s comprehensive networking technology teaching and learning software, is scheduled for global release in the July-August 2008 timeframe. Packet Tracer 5.0 offers a unique combination of realistic simulation and visualization experiences, guided learning activity authoring capabilities, opportunities for multiuser collaboration and competition, and extensive possibilities for integration with external applications.

Here are some benefits of Packet Tracer 5.0:

• Provides a realistic simulation and visualization learning environment that supplements classroom equipment
    • Enables multiuser, real-time collaboration and competition for dynamic learning
    • Enables authoring and localization of structured learning activities such as labs, demonstrations, quizzes, exams, and games
    • Supports the development and integration of external programs with an open API
    • Empowers students to explore concepts, conduct experiments, and test their understanding
    • Gives students and teachers the ability to design, build, configure, and troubleshoot networks using virtual equipment
    • Offers the flexibility to address a wide variety of teaching and learning tasks, including lectures, group and individual labs, homework, and competitions
    • IPv6, multi-area OSPF, route redistribution, RSTP, SSH, and multilayer switching

http://www.cisco.com/web/learning/ne..._03-4_web.html check this link .
    i used this and its really helpfull and awesome.

Re: PacketTracer5 for ccna,ccie,ccnp

i check out the product and its useful many ways . I try to find free version but i am not able to find .please can you help me to find out ????

Re: PacketTracer5 for ccna,ccie,ccnp

ya you can not find this software free because its not freeware you have to buy it from cisco , and its worth it.