Thread: What Happend? I have NEVER seen this one before....Help PLEASE.

What Happend? I have NEVER seen this one before....Help PLEASE.

I have been doing my banking online for years now and have never had a problem until now.

I went to my banks home page where I put in my user account name and password like I have been doing for years and now for some reason when I put in my Information and click on enter it come up with this now.

"We are sorry. This page is not secure"

And the only thing I can do is just click on OK and thats it. It doesn't give me an option to make it secure or how to resolve this problem. Now I can't do my banking online until I figure how to fix this problem.

Anyone have any suggestions on how to fix this? I sure need some help on this one. No Internet banking for me I guess.

Thanks.

Mike

Re: What Happend? I have NEVER seen this one before....Help PLEASE.

First Thing Keep In Mind That DO not Enter or Revealed your Banking Password Anywhere Except authorized Bank website. and about your bank website Please check that You Visiting Original Website of Your bank.and if it is really Authorized Website then it may that have some Technical issue with the Bank you cannot make it secure by Yourself.what you can do call the Customer support and Report the Problem Hope it Help You Have a Nice Day.

Quote Originally Posted by mmmikezd View Post
    "We are sorry. This page is not secure"
    Pages like that should be ssl secured so they hide your information. The message is saying the page is not secure probably to warn you that your personal info may be at risk.

To be at a safer side, do not try to access your account online before consulting with the bank. Get confirmation and assurance from the bank and then only try to access it.
    God is REAL... unless declared an INTEGER

I think this can happen due to blocking of some antivirus software. Have you recently installed Kaspersky or any such antivirus software?

This happened to my brother long time ago. He installed Kaspersky and then he could not access his bank online. Then he did this setting in Kaspersky on someone's advise and then the problem was solved.

Go into the Settings -> Network settings, Simple switch OFF port 433 in "Network Settings" and you should be set.