Thread: Download VLC Media Player 0.9.6 free

Download VLC Media Player 0.9.6 free

VideoLAN Client is a multi-platform originally developed by students of the school central Paris to play videos in MPEG, DVD, VCD, DivX and from a satellite map through a network.

This software can be used either as a single player at once lightweight and powerful or, in conjunction with the "server" software to play videos broadcast on a local area network streaming.

A new interface for Windows, Mac and Linux, slightly more "user friendly" with buttons and logos color, an interface more accessible and clear and a controller available in full screen. Later some new video codecs and support for other protocols were added to enable it to manage benefits formats.On the side of audio, VLC strengthens its offer by integrating a tag editor, a graphic equalizer more comprehensive display album art, a manager of "playlist" and of course, a library manager worthy of the name . In addition, you will be able to play a video stream from the community sharing sites such as Youtube, Google Video or Dailymotion.Many video effects are also part of authorizing the automatic adjustment of the image, rotate or accentuation "sigma", the advanced color and the inclusion of surprising effects such as gradient, the magnification , Waves, a filter water reflections, motion detection, a psychedelic and even a puzzle game!

Download : Click here

Re: Download VLC Media Player 0.9.6 free

What's new with this version?

Is this the latest version released so far ?

yes........... it is a good media player........ and has power in working.......... it function very quickly & nicely but i want some more skins of it..

I downloaded and thought I would have problems. Just the opposite, it works great and I don't really have any problems that I can see, so far. I.m very pleased with it and I do recommend it