Thread: Music player : final version for Songbird 1.0

Music player : final version for Songbird 1.0

After testing different versions of the alternative media player and open source Songbird comes this week in version 1.0 final. Presented not without a touch of humor as "Firefox audio players," Songbird allows within the same software playback of multimedia content, managing a digital library and Web browsing.

Available for both Windows and Mac OS and Linux, Songbird takes a look quite similar to that of iTunes - with the exception that it works with tabs - and designed from the description language interfaces XUL graphics, developed by Mozilla and used by Firefox or Thunderbird.

This final version does not offer big difference with the RC release in early November, but has allowed developers to Songbird to correct many of the problems identified by users in the first hour.

It still lacks some features Songbird 1.0 which some deem necessary, as management protocols MTP or UMS under operating systems other than Windows or import audio CDs, but the software is not without advantages , Especially as the roadmap for developers bodes well for future interesting changes.

Download Songbird 1.0

Re: Music player : final version for Songbird 1.0

This sounds nice player but not really light. It is by mozilla so I hope it will not take much time to get start as firefox takes.
    The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits. - Albert Einstein

What we think, we become (Please don't think you are a superhero and don't try to fly)

"SUCCESS IS NOT A DESTINATION , IT'S A JOURNEY"

Re: Music player : final version for Songbird 1.0

In short I guaranteed success but I say one, but it's like firefox will wait in my opinion the second version finally have something really solid and stable.