Thread: What are the specifications of WinStart Manager

What are the specifications of WinStart Manager

Actually I want to know the specification of this WinStart Manager software. I want to know what are the system requirements of this software. Configuration of my computer system is Dual Core, Hard disk capacity is of 260 gigabytes and the 2 giga bytes of random access memory. Will this WinStart Manager software will work on my computer system or not and one more thing my current operating system is Windows 7. I will be waiting for the related replies.

Re: What are the specifications of WinStart Manager

WinStart Manager is used for helping an organizer to design for improving the start-up time of computer. WinStart Manager provides clean layout, the use of simple commands, and produces the useful results, According to me this program is the best. The Graphical user interface of this program organized properly with spontaneous commands and a powerful visual layout.

Information related to WinStart Manager

According to me WinStart Manager online Help file provides the user instructions of less important elements, but sometimes it is felt unnecessary since everything easy to use. I am able to easily view each program that runs at the time of start-up and disable or enable it as per my choice with the help of button click. I can fiddle with the start-ups for making the different user profiles on my computer system.

As per my knowledge WinStart Manager is very easy to use and I found it that it speeds up the start-up process, but the application did not excel till I have used its Boot Order feature. WinStart Manager provides simple tool that allows the user to assign a running order for all the start-up application. All the start-up application is spread over a period of time to cover the way to provide a quicker, smoother boot up.

This WinStart Manager software comes at free of cost. That means you do not have to pay a penny for utilizing this WinStart Manager software in your computer system. This WinStart Manager will run on the following operating systems: Windows 98, windows 2000, windows XP, windows Vista, windows 7. You can easily download this software from its official site.