Thread: Convert MP3 to MP4

Convert MP3 to MP4

I have many mp3 songs in my hard drive upto 20 gb and I want a tool to convert it to mp4. So can anyone provide me with such software. Thanks

Re: Convert MP3 to MP4

use ''total video converter'' software for all audio video file convert

3 basic steps to converting MP3 to MP4:

1. Download a freeware or purchase a converter that supports MP3 to MP4 conversions.
    2. Install the program on your computer.
    3. Follow the instructions the program provides you with and you will be able to convert Mp4 files to Mp3 format.

How to Convert MP3 to MP4

The rise in popularity of the iPod and PlayStation Portable have resulted in a dilemma. What are we to do with all of those MP3 files we've been downloading? These devices play audio and video in the newer MP4 format and can't play MP3s. Converting your MP3s to MP4s is easy if you follow these guidelines.

1. Find and install audio/video conversion software. There are tons of programs available, many of them free via the Internet, but be careful. Some will only convert MP4s to MP3s and not MP3s to MP4s.
    2. Step2Determine which MP4 format your device requires for the file you're converting. For example, an iPod will see an MP4a file and determine it is an audio file. It will see MP4 files (with no letter) as audio and video, MP4b files as audio books, MP4v files as video and MP4p as protected files.
    3. Step3Download and install the MP4 codec. The audio conversion software should include this, but some of the free ones require this as a second step. See the link to downloading the proper codec in the Resources Section. You can't convert the files without the proper codec.
    4. Step4Select the file you want to convert. Some software will simplify the process by having you right click on the name of the file. You then select the format you want to convert it to. Others require additional steps.
    5. Step5Using more sophisticated audio/video conversion software, you may have to select the files by clicking on the MP3 files you want to convert, select the output format (MP4), select a bit rate or other options and then convert the file

help me to the MP4 converter software

help me to get MP3 to MP4 converter software

Download Lyrics and MP3 to MP4 Converter software. It can convert mp3 and lyrics and pictures to mp4 video.

There are ample of free convertor that can do this job. I found OJOsoft Audio Converter. This is easy to use tool which can convert a number of audio files to needed one. Anyhow you just need a basic mp3 to mp4 convertor. This a bit more than that. What is important to consider is the audio quality which should not be degraded while conversion. There are certain advance methods that you can try out under this convertor.

There is a free mp4 convertor tool I had used. It is called as Leawo MP4 Converter. This tool provide you convert any audio to mp4. The tool will provide you a good quality of audio file and other than there are numbers format which you can play with. Total Video Convertor, Imtoo Convertors, etc some are the most popular tools that can be used for audio converting purpose.