Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Burn ISO on an SD card

Windows Software

Old 17-11-2008

Burn ISO on an SD card

Hello,

After peeling some forums Still no solution.

I know how to "burn" an ISO image on an SD card and then make it bootable.

I tried to format it stupidly and copy and paste the contents of ISO above, but it does not work.

For info, is to put a picture of Hiren's on an SD card to boot an EEEpc which has no CD player. The boot SD is possible.

Old 17-11-2008

Re: Burn ISO on an SD card

it must already set the bios to boot on removable devices, and I doubt that it works because I've never bios indicating a card reader as boot option

best is a U3 smart drive with a mod of the boot partition or you can try using a card reader USB SD .
Old 17-11-2008

Re: Burn ISO on an SD card

I think it is not ISO but it must put its content, so you should rather "foolishly" copy the entire CD at the root of the SD card without image

after the boot itself, we need actually that the BIOS allows you to select your card reader and it is not so sure

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: ,