Go Back   TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 13-11-2008

Quick Launch bar disappears

Hello everyone. My problem is that in my task bar Quick Launch. This disappearance occurs when Windows Explorer is open, and I left click on the desktop icon in the tree. I can restore all this when my session closing and opening. Note that I'm XP PRO with all updates made, I spent CCleaner
spybot, a ?, ad-aware, and a scan with avast. I also try Repair with the taskbar tool. if you have a little time to address this problem, I thank you in advance
Old 14-11-2008

Re: Quick Launch bar disappears

try to restore
Old 14-11-2008

Get TaskbarRepairToolPlus and selects the 1st time in a "Tasbar problem" and the "repair icon views" or "restore to default"

if not in the second field "notification area" option hide or show all listed tray icons, takes care uncheck the "hide all" and applies
Old 14-11-2008

This was actually returned my icons in the launch bar. But unfortunately my fault not disappeared: I open Windows Explorer, and the tree is I click on the desktop icon small sign or "minus" to a file and then my icons of the launch bar disappear.

If I pass the mouse over the launch bar, it appears the bubbles of my icons like if they were present. But obviously if I click on empty space has become my Launch bar, nothing happens. And if I close my session and I reopens: everything is restored.
Old 14-11-2008

Right click on your toolbar, property, and see if the Quick Launch bar is checked!

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , , ,