Thread: Windows Live Movie Maker 14 for Windows 7

Windows Live Movie Maker 14 for Windows 7

I am sorry if i am posting it in the wrong section. I am a Windows 7 user and wanted help regarding Windows movie maker for my System. I bought this operating system about 1 month ago and was trying to work with Movie maker, it says that version is not supported with this system. So one of my colleague suggested me to download Windows Live Movie Maker 14. So i wanted to know does this supports Windows 7 ? If yes, please let me know where i can download and what are its features ?

Re: Windows Live Movie Maker 14 for Windows 7

Yeah thats true. Just last week Microsoft has released new version of Windows Live Movie maker that is v14 and is compatible with Windows 7 and Vista as well. This new version is the part of Windows Live Essentials download which also feature other free applications like messenger, live writer, toolbar etc.This version of Windows Live Movie Maker allows for direct upload to both YouTube and Facebook (though plug-ins).It also support Windows 7 Jump lists. It contains lots of transition effects, caption tools, filters, and fades. Movie Maker let’s you save a local video file (high-definition) at 1920×1080 resolution. It also allows you to burn straight to DVD, play video on high definition televisions and save in a variety of standard and high definition resolutions - 480i, 720i, 720p and 1080p.

Download Windows Live Movie Maker 14 for Windows 7

hey, thanks for the quick help and for the download link mate. I started the downloading process but as you said it has the feature to upload video directly to youtube, i wanted to know how can i do that ? I mean could you please explain the same in step by step process.. All thanks for your help.

Here is how to post directly to Youtube. Just go through this simple steps;-

• If you already have a project open, you’re ready to go… or use the pull-down on the left and choose Open project to select the movie you want to post to YouTube.

• The Sharing module on the upper right allows you to share your movies with friends, family, and the Web.

• Sign into your account with your YouTube username and password.

• Follow the instructions in the Publish on YouTube pop-up and enter a title, description, tags, category, and permissions for your movie. Click the Publish button.

• Movie Maker will quickly publish your movie to YouTube. When the progress bar is complete, congratulations! Your movie has been published. Now you can see it online, on your PC, or click the Close button.

Thats it !! You are done.