Thread: Problem with DVD Album Creater

Problem with DVD Album Creater

Hi all
    I've created a DVD with three different Slideshows on it and wanted to add different transition effects for each one. Random for one, fades for another and random again for the third. This is my first attempt at using DVD Album Creator so don't know if missed it but it seemed the transition effects had to be the same for all three.I'm giving it a trial before buying, which I'm sure I will as it's just what I'm looking for.

If you have added images to slideshows and then modify the default setting of transition effect, the modified setting will only be applied to the images added after the modification. The transition effect of images added before the modification will be kept unchanged.

Quote Originally Posted by Dion View Post
    If you have added images to slideshows and then modify the default setting of transition effect, the modified setting will only be applied to the images added after the modification. The transition effect of images added before the modification will be kept unchanged.
    Yes you got me I was doing same but tell me if this not then what to do and how to do?

Try using 'Customize Photo' and 'Reset Photo Options' to modify the transition effect of existing photos in a slideshow. These options allow selecting a specific transition effects over a set of highlighted pictures, current slideshows or all slideshows in the compilation.

Information regarding transition effects can be found in the below section of Help:

[Slideshow Options] -> [Menu Options] -> [Transition Effect]

Quote Originally Posted by Dion View Post
    Try using 'Customize Photo' and 'Reset Photo Options' to modify the transition effect of existing photos in a slideshow. These options allow selecting a specific transition effects over a set of highlighted pictures, current slideshows or all slideshows in the compilation.

Information regarding transition effects can be found in the below section of Help:

[Slideshow Options] -> [Menu Options] -> [Transition Effect]
    Thanks Dion it works . many many thanks to you

You are most welcome anytime.