Thread: Graphic card driver for Toshiba Satellite A135-S2386

Graphic card driver for Toshiba Satellite A135-S2386

I recently brought Toshiba Satellite A135-S2386 laptop. It was running windows Vista when I had purchased the laptop. But I was finding Windows Vista very much complicated so I downgraded my system to 32 bit version of windows XP. I have got ATI Radeon Xpress 200M graphic card. I wanted to know from where I can find the video driver for my Toshiba Satellite A135-S2386. Does anyone have any solution for my problem? Please help me out. It will be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Re: Graphic card driver for Toshiba Satellite A135-S2386

I wanted to ask you few things. Did you downgrade from Windows Vista to windows XP by yourself or some professional helped you in it. Always remember not to reinstall OS unless and until you have all the drivers with you. Lack of drivers will hamper the functioning of your system. You should probably contact the retailer from whom you purchased your laptop or contact the nearest Toshiba center and get graphic card drivers from them. Take the latest available version of the graphic drivers.

You should probably contact the Toshiba techs/customer support and get more information about this matter from them. They are probably the best people who can guide you in the right direction. You can also visit Toshiba’s official website and try to download all the drivers of your specific laptop from there.
    • Choose Product Category (laptop)
    • Choose Product Family (in your case it is Satellite)
    • Choose model (A135-S2386)

Click Go button. You will get the list of drivers. Search for the one you require. Download and install it.

You can try downloading the driver for ATI Radeon Xpress 200M graphic card from AMD/ATI official website. Just visit there official website and click on the “Download Graphics Drivers” link. Fill the following options in the page:
    • Type of System that you have.
    • The product family to which your product belongs to.
    • The graphic card you have
    • The Operating system you are currently using.
    • Download the drivers and install it. Restart your computer when prompted. Hope it helps you.

It was so great of you guys to reply so quickly. They were really helpful. I realized that it was foolish of me to downgrade from windows Vista to windows XP by myself. I should have taken some professional help instead of doing things myself. But thanks to you guys that I was able to rectify my problem. I am looking forward to this forum. I will surely ask you guys for more help whenever I face any technical problems related to my laptop. Thanks again.