Thread: CyberLink Launches DVD Suite 7 to compete Nero 9

CyberLink Launches DVD Suite 7 to compete Nero 9

CyberLink Launches DVD Suite 7 today and just walk on the flat strips of its competitor Nero 9 with a set of software for Windows to watch, create and save multimedia content.

The suite is available in three versions, all include the software including PowerDVD 8 which, as its name indicates not only allows you to watch Blu-ray (optional) in addition to DVD and decode Dolby Digital and DTS .

The suite also includes video editing software PowerDirector 7 ET, to create videos and photo slideshows in high definition, PowerProducer 5 Ultra, which in turn create Blu-ray and DVD and MediaShow 4 whose role is to index and categorize entire collections of files.

The functions of backup and burn for their part are entrusted to five software. Power2Go 6 Deluxe can burn Blu-ray and DVD, PowerBackup 2.5 provides archiving data on these discs, PowerDVD Copy meanwhile is intended to duplicate DVDs unprotected. Finally, labels and envelopes can be printed with LabelPrint 2.5.

Two online services are also available. Resources for video projects are available for free from the DirectorZone while information and remixes of films can be shared on MoovieLive.

The three versions of the suite are available immediately at prices ranging from 70 to 120 euros. The DVD Suite 7 Centra entry level is for those who are deadlocked on high-definition. The Pro version, charged 90 euros, creates high-definition content but not to watch. To access all features high-definition therefore turn to the Ultra version.

Re: CyberLink Launches DVD Suite 7 to compete Nero 9

It is really excellent tool, and yes I would definitely like to buy it.

Re: CyberLink Launches DVD Suite 7 to compete Nero 9

I use DeepBurner and BurnCCD and at least I'm quiet happy with it, and I can take my logs on my key concerns without any problems...