Thread: Screen Recording

Screen Recording

Hi all
    I need a software or an application that can record my screen while i play my video games so that later on i can upload them got a good computer and im even trying to use it with really crappy games, but it still laggs really bad. i even change the fps, but when i go too low, it laggs,it should be lagging my computer so bad, it goes from like 60 fps to 20 fps when i start recording. whether i put it on 1 fps or 1000 fps recording, it laggs the same. Any help please.

Screen Recording

Try CamStudio

Discription:
    CamStudio can also add high-quality, anti-aliased (no jagged edges) screen captions to your recordings in seconds and with the unique Video Annotation feature you can even personalise your videos by including a webcam movie of yourself "picture-in-picture" over your desktop.

And if all that wasn't enough, CamStudio also comes with its own Lossless Codec that produces crystal clear results with a much smaller filesize compared with other more popular codecs, like Microsoft Video 1.

You have total control over the output of your video: you can choose to use custom cursors, to record the whole screen or just a section of it and can reduce or increase the quality of the recording depending on if you want smaller videos (for emailing to people, for instance) or you can have "best quality" ones for burning onto CD/DVD.

But all of these features would be worthless if CamStudio wasn't easy to use ... fortunately that's not the case. CamStudio can be learned in a matter of minutes and comes with a comprehensive built-in helpfile, so if you do manage to get stuck, you can simply hit "Help" and get the answers you need.

Download Link: CamStudio20.exe

Lossless Codec: CamStudioCodec1.4.zip

Naughty Re: Screen Recording

Well, I think Camtasia Studio from techsmith and DemoCreator from Wondershare are all good screen recording tools. You could have a free try.