Thread: Solving All Your Computer Errors With One Click?

Solving All Your Computer Errors With One Click?

Hello guys!

Can you imagine a software that can sove all your computer problems with one simple scan?

Listen to my story.

I have 2 computers, one runs on windows 98, and the other one runs on windows XP, i had so much problems with both of them, the old one was shutting down alone, on the other one i could not add a new screen saver, could not open notepad, and advertising came from no where, internet explorer sometimes runed like crazy, opening hundreds of windows.

I checked for more then a week to find a software that can help me in my situation, and every software i found was a truly simple scam, making a scan, telling me that i have problems, and that he fixed them, i restart windows, and the same problems appear, well, a great way to spend my money ha?

No really, i spent more then 230$ on all kinds of softwares that didn't made any change, on three of them i asked for a refund, and on the other two i can't ask for it because they don't offer a money back guarantee

After a week my friend Tom tells me that I'm stupid, that he knows a software that all his family are using, and this is what i need. I was so happy to find a software that will work, so i runed their free scanner, it showed me 97 problems on my windows, i clicked on the "FIX" button, and WALLA!

All the problems are gone, tried it on the second computer, and the same, all the problems gone, only one problem left, but the second time i did a restart to the computer, it's gone too!

Well, from that day i try to help people like me that have problems with their computer, and i tell you, if your computer runs slow, or it crashes every time without a reason, or any other problem that you have, i strongly recommend you to try the free scan that they offer, if it find problems and errors in your system, it will ask you to pay, but belive me that it's better to pay one time for something that works, and not 6 times for something that don't works, don't get burned like me, and get it now, and foget all your computers madness.

You can find the link to the free scan in my signature below.

Hope this helps.

Mike G
    Last edited by Saket; 03-11-2008 at 11:58 AM. Reason: Advertisements are not allowed. If you do that again, you will be BANNED.

Re: Solving All Your Computer Errors With One Click?

is this some kinda advertisement lol ??

No why, i just want to help people, and you say such thing?

That's not nice.

Quote Originally Posted by magicman24 View Post
    Solving All Your Computer Errors With One Click?
    Interesting thanks for the sharing dude !

Quote Originally Posted by _exploit_ View Post
    is this some kinda advertisement lol ??
    Interesting