Thread: How to get rid of the parser message window as it say value creation failed at line 451?

How to get rid of the parser message window as it say value creation failed at line 451?

I am having trouble getting into my add & remove program file1 Every time I click on that add & remove program a window pops up titled Parser message. Then it says value creation failed at line 451. How do I fix this so I can access my add & remove programs? Help !!!!!!!

Re: How to get rid of the parser message window as it say value creation failed at line 451?

Thread Moved

Re: How to get rid of the parser message window as it say value creation failed at line 451?

To get rid of this error you can switch back to a Microsoft Theme or go to /WINDOWS/Resources/Themes/<Name of theme in use> and rename the shell folder to the name of the visual style shown in the appearance tab.

If that doesn't help and it should, more info here: http://www.jsifaq.com/subo/tip7400/rh7458.htm

This is problem with C:\WINDOWS\System32\Shellstyle.dll

Copy the shellstyle.dll file from a working machine of same service pack level to your System32 folder..

This should also work

Regards

thanks EKZPERTS your suggestion actually worked.
    haha
    ok for some reason after reinstalation of my windows i ended up with old style windows theme, and inside DISPLAY config in CONTROL PANEL it didnt have option of regular windows xp theme with blue title bars.
    so i went to C:/WINDOWS/Resources/Themes/Luna and double clicked on Luna theme, it opened up a pop window with option to choose windows xp theme with blue title bar. so i selected it and pressed OK, and after that i went to CONTROL PANEL to open up ADD/REMOV PROG and it worked.
    awesome help thanks!!!!!